The course is intended to equip the trainee with knowledge, skill and attitudes that will enable Him /Her to perform administrative duties as middle level manager in an organization.
- Understand the importance of project Management in the economy.
- Apply project management principles in an organization.
- Apply the tools of analysis in decision making.
- Communicate effectively when carrying out programme activities.
- Determine the impact of project Management on the environment.
- Consider self- employment as an alternative to salaried employment.
- Demonstrate knowledge on emerging trends and issues in project management
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Financial Accounting
- Resource Mobilization
- Project Financing
- Cost Accounting
- Project Quality Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Project Procurement and Management
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Management Information Systems.
- Business Plan
- Operations Management
- Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- Risk Management in Projects
- Legal Issues in Project Management
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Research Methods
- Trade Project